How it Works
Western Visions® Intent To Purchase Sale Format
- Each artwork will have a fixed price and will be available for purchase through an “Intent-to-Purchase” drawing format.
- Intent-to-Purchase entries will be accepted until 7:45pm MDT on Thursday, September 15, 2022.
- Post-event sales will be offered in-person and online through Sunday, October 2, 2022.
- All artwork sales are final and there are no exchanges, refunds, or substitutions.
Western Visions® Live Auction
- Purchase an In-Person ticket and join us at the Museum on Thursday, September 15. Doors open at 5:00pm MDT and the Live Auction begins at 6:00pm.
- Submit a complimentary absentee bid form, available on the Registration page. Forms must be received by 5:00pm MDT on Wednesday, September 14.
- Bid online through LiveAuctioneers.com or Bidsquare.com. Bidding opens August 1.
According to IRS Rules and Regulations, the only tax deduction which may be made related to the purchase of an auction item from a non-profit organization is the amount paid in excess of fair market value. We suggest that you consult your tax professional to determine the tax deduction(s) (if any) for your specific purchase(s).
- ALL ART PURCHASES REQUIRE PAYMENT IN FULL AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
- Payment may be made by check, cash, or credit card.
A 20% premium will apply to all sales made on September 15, 2022. A 3% discount is available for purchases made by cash or check.
A 10% premium will apply to all sales made after September 15, 2022.
6% Wyoming sales tax will apply to the total purchase price for any piece picked up at the Museum or shipped within Wyoming.
Shipping and Pickup
The Western Visions® Show & Sale will remain on exhibit through Sunday, October 2, 2022. No artwork will be released prior to Tuesday, October 4, 2022.
At the time of the purchase payment transaction, lot winners must declare whether they will pick up the artwork at the Museum or elect to have it shipped. All items must be removed from the Museum between October 4 and October 16, 2022 to avoid a $20 per day storage fee thereafter.